Thursday, July 28, 2011

Violin For Sale: Otto Benjamin 4/4 with Pernambuco Bow

I usually wouldn't use my blog for this type of thing, but husband thinks it's a good venue - so, I'll give it a try. If you know of anybody (or students) looking for a violin, please consider this one.

Sale Price: $1,100.00

Otto Benjamin Violin 4/4 with Pernambuco Bow,
Oblong Case.
Model # ML-500
Serial # 58066-64

Fully hand-carved from highly select tone-woods.
Hand-applied beautiful amber varnish.
Pernambuco bow with fully lined ebony & Mother-of-pearl Frog.
Deluxe case with hygrometer, but hygrometer was lost. Lined in green velvet
With plenty of room for storage and comes with shoulder strap.





I paid $1900.00 for the violin alone.
Only used for 4 months.
Has new strings

Comes with:

2 Rosin Blocks,
Adjustable 4/4 KUN Violin Rest
1 Sabine Zipbeat Quartz Metronome ($60 value)

Please send email if interested, only serious inquiries please. It's
already hard enough to have to sell this violin.
gingerz@charter.net

2 comments:

  1. why did you give it up? is it bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous
    No, it's a beautiful, soulful sound. The Violin is my favorite instrument! I wanted to learn to play it, but my photography doesn't allow me to give it the attention it deserves. It deserves to be played and treasured.

    ReplyDelete