Sunday, January 3, 2010

By The Oceans Side

At night I like to sit by the oceans side
Thinking about life and watching the tide.
I relate the rhythm of its rolling waves
to the timing of troubles and how I behave
There is a lot to learn by watching the sea
Watch it enough and you'll find the key.
That life is a rhythm much like the ocean
That good times and bad must stay in motion
For if they were to ever become still
The foundation beneath, it would surely kill.
Reminders like this, God gave us to see
That the tides of life must ever be.
Sometimes it's rough and you think you'll drown
But wait it out 'cause it will calm down.
I'm thankful for the time I have by the sea
And reminders like these that are given to me
As I sit at night by the oceans side
Thinking about life and watching the tide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment